Analyst Private Equity - Sustainable Investments
PGGM Private Equity formed a dedicated team to work specifically on investments with sustainability themes. As an analyst, you will be actively working with this PE Sustainable Investments team,. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, both in the context of market research and deal execution. Main responsibilities include:
- Market analysis: Assist the team in finding suitable investments that fit with the sustainability themes, this involves analysis of the private equity fund universe, specific investment themes and sourcing potential investments.
- Investment analysis: Support the team in performing due diligence on new investments, including modeling, review of the process and investment documentation, performance analysis, benchmark analysis and preparation of investment proposals;
- Monitor the existing portfolio in regular internal reports and meetings;
- Participate in due diligence sessions with top-tier private equity fund managers and other stakeholders, regularly abroad.
PGGM Private Equity is a leading global private equity investor with around €14 billion of assets under management. It has a mandate to invest globally in private equity funds, co-investments and secondaries. The team invests in funds of top-tier private equity managers and co-invests with these fund managers directly in buyouts, with a well-diversified portfolio mainly across North America and Europe. The team invests c. €3 billion on an annual basis. The Private Equity team consists of 20+ FTEs with backgrounds in private equity, investment banking and consulting. The team is highly diverse, young, ambitious, international and will continue to grow over the next years. The PE team emphasizes responsible investments, transparency, governance and costs.
The PE sustainability initiative was launched in 2019 to invest in private equity funds and co-investments with a focus on the sustainability themes of PFZW. With this initiative the team aims to invest more in companies that contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). In 2025 PFZW aims to invest at least 20% of its assets under management in companies that contribute to one or more SDGs.
PGGM’s office is in Zeist, The Netherlands
To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
- An academic degree (MSc or equivalent) with excellent grades, preferably in Economics, Econometrics, Engineering, Finance, Business or Math;
- Max. 2 years of working experience;
- Relevant internship experience, preferably in PE/VC, investment banking or consulting, with a strong interest in PE and sustainable investments;
- International mindset and experience, i.e. through internships or studying abroad;
- Distinctive academic results combined with extra-curricular successes;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Solid work ethic and motivation level;
- Strong team player with a drive to continuously develop and learn;
- Fluency in English both verbally and in writing is prerequisite.
PGGM Investments continues to build teams of talented and experienced professionals to act on its vital responsibility to manage the investments on behalf of pension funds and strive to achieve it with excellence, integrity and performance. In your role you ultimately contribute to the pension schemes of 2.7 million Dutch beneficiaries. PGGM Investments is a modern cooperative organization with an “open and honest” corporate culture, having a flexible, agile and flat organizational structure. PGGM Investments understands a healthy work-life balance, employee wellbeing and emphasis on personal development are key distinctive features in attracting the next generation of the best-and brightest talent and high-caliber investment professionals. PGGM Investments offers competitive primary and secondary benefits packages, combined with robust terms of employment.
- A competitive compensation package including salary, entitlement to a performance bonus and a fixed year-end bonus of 7.5%;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 29 vacation days, based on a 40-hour working week;
- A monthly mobility allowance based on commuter distance;
- A generous training budget for internal and external training courses;
- A good pension scheme as participant of PFZW pension fund (71,5% paid by PGGM, 28,5% paid by the employee);
- Company mobile phone and all associated facilities to be able to work flexibly and at any location.
Do you want to make impact as a PE Sustainable Investments Analyst and develop yourself into an all-round PE professional? Then apply to join this young ambitious team with a global mandate. If you have any questions, please contact Inez Crolla, Campus Recruiter (06-83240801 or Inez.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Heeft u een vraag?
Vacature delen of printen
Bij PGGM werven we zelf nieuwe collega’s. Acquisitie stellen we dan ook niet op prijs.