Associate Director - Insurance Linked Investments
Do you want to be part of a best-in-class investment team contributing to managing one of the world’s largest portfolios investing in Insurance Linked Investments? Your interest in and knowledge of investing in Insurance Linked Investments may be exactly what we are looking for!
As an Associate Director in the Credit & Insurance Linked Investments (CILI) team you will be working with an international group of experienced specialists. Your role will be to actively contribute to existing and new investments and to the portfolio construction of the Insurance Linked Investments portfolio. You will be involved in the selection of investment partners, due diligence, investment analysis, writing of investment proposals, legal negotiations, investment implementation and monitoring of the investments and Insurance Linked Investments portfolio.
You will learn on the job from the experts within the team and through specialist courses. The goal is that you will become an expert in all aspects of catastrophe reinsurance investing. You will be challenged to contribute to a growing portfolio of Insurance Linked Investments that continues to evolve in composition. We offer plenty of opportunities to develop yourself, within the team as well as within PGGM.
PGGM is a Dutch pension fund service provider responsible for managing the pensions for different pension funds, their affiliated employers and employees. PGGM’s CILI team is mid-size and part of the Private Markets division. The CILI team manages € 12 billion across two unique mandates for our client PFZW. One mandate is the Insurance Linked Investments mandate which invests in exposures to natural catastrophe risk, sourced by experts we partner with. The other mandate is the Credit Risk Sharing, which invests directly in credit risk sharing transactions with banks.
We invest worldwide and as a team we look to work together on multiple fronts for both mandates.
The ideal candidate:
- has a master degree, for example in economics, finance, business administration or econometrics
- has at least 5 years experience in investment management with direct responsibility for investment decisions
- has strong analytical skills and an excellent sense for numbers
- likes an intellectual challenge and is able to get to the essence of structured investments and related documentation relatively easily and explain it in simple terms to others
- has experience in non-life catastrophe reinsurance, or otherwise developed a strong interest into this field
- is an open personality with well-developed communication skills
- has the ambition to develop within this role and the CILI team
- can write and speak English fluently
- the possibility to work in an ambitious and highly experienced international team
- the possibility to contribute to a unique mandate that continues to grow in size
- international exposure and continuous developments and innovation
- a professional working environment with many opportunities to develop yourself
- assistance with relocation
Heeft u een vraag?
Vacature delen of printen
Bij PGGM werven we zelf nieuwe collega’s. Acquisitie stellen we dan ook niet op prijs.