As CDD &KYC Analyst, you ensure that PGGM Investments does not run any unnecessary risks relating to money laundering or fraud and works with reliable partners. With your scrupulous approach, you have a direct impact on the pension fund of 4.4 million pension participants.
Being one of the biggest global institutional asset managers, we work with many different suppliers and partners at PGGM Investments. These include pension funds, brokers, banks, external managers, project developers, investors, advisors, software suppliers, accountants, consultancy firms and subcontractors. PGGM attaches great value to meticulous CDD so that we do not run any unnecessary risks relating to money laundering or fraud or that our investments are used to finance terrorism. As a CDD analyst, you help prevent this.
You will work with a team of 3 CDD officers (a Lead CDD and two CDD Analysts including you). Your focus will be to analyse new relations (identification, verification, risks, KYC process) and review these parties periodically and based on alerts. You will be assessing the results of alerts relating to possible violations of sanction legislation, adverse media messages and any unusual transactions. Also you will support external CDD teams which perform CDD for PGGM.
In the recent period, we have been setting up a new CDD structure, moving away from hiring external CDD services to having our own CDD desk. This is therefore a new position in a new team. This means you will be expected to discuss ideas about further elaborating and implementing the CDD process and to contribute further implement and improve the CDD software. Furthermore you will contribute to enshrine CDD in the organisation and engage colleagues in the CDD process. You will cooperate with departments such as the front office, backoffice, Compliance and Legal on a daily base.
On behalf of our customers (pension funds), with 1,500 colleagues, we administer the pensions of 4.4 million people in the Netherlands, 2.8 million of whom work in Health & Welfare. With assets under management of 262 billion, we are one of the biggest institutional investors in the world.
It is your second nature to analyse structures and find irregularities. As CDD Analyst, you connect easily, but you also operate autonomously and are critical. We would like to meet you if you recognise yourself in the following job requirements:
- Higher Professional Education academic and work level
- Approximately 2-5 years' experience in CDD/AML/KYC
- Knowledge of financial services, familiarity with the institutional investment sector we consider as an advantage
- Understanding of and experience with intricate and extensive KYC analyses of complex (international) relations
- Good command of English
A unique CDD role because:
- You will be involved with complex and challenging CDD dossiers thanks to our (partially private) investments in real estate, infrastructure and private equity.
- You are involved in and monitor the entire CDD process.
- This is a 1st line position, whereby you are close to the business and front office.
- You play a role in further establishing the CDD team.
We offer plenty of opportunities for your personal development in a green working environment at the heart of the Netherlands (Zeist, Utrecht), where it is about more than just money. At PGGM, you improve your skills by working together and sharing knowledge. You are given the freedom and responsibility to create a work-life balance that suits your lifestyle. An open and honest corporate culture is part of that. If you choose PGGM, you choose for society and yourself. You can count on:
- a position with guaranteed social impact
- a gross monthly salary in scale 9 or 10 of the Collective Labour Agreement (salary line Vermogensbeheer Back and Mid-office) depending on your background and experience
- a 36-hour working week with flexible working hours
- a good pension scheme as a participant of pension fund PFZW (71% paid by PGGM, 29% by employee)
- an extensive training budget for internal and external training and/or courses
- a guaranteed year-end bonus of 7.5%
- more than 26 days' holiday
- flexible working hours and working from home opportunities
- a collective health insurance with CZ. You receive a discount on the basic insurance and supplementary packages of CZ insurers
- a where you work budget, whereby you receive a flexible salary depending on your work location and full reimbursement of travel by second class public transport
- an allowance of max. EUR 900 including VAT per 5 years to make your home workplace ergonomic
More information about our terms of employment and salary scales are available in our Collective Labour Agreement under 'Terms of employment' at werkenbijpggm.nl.
CDD Analyst: your new job at PGGM? As CDD Analyst, do you want to be responsible for a good pension for 4.4 million pension participants? If so, send us your application and choose a job with impact.
Any questions or want to know more? Contact recruiter Tamara Nolten, +31610130578, (preferably send a WhatsApp message first) or email@example.com. Information about the recruitment procedure is available on our website.
PGGM and Coronavirus
Due to COVID-19, most PGGM staff largely work from home. Introductions and interviews are done by video calls in Microsoft Teams. A final interview will take place at the office. Much of your onboarding will be done remotely, but we will do our utmost to give you a warm welcome to PGGM.
We know that there are many parties who wish to search with us or who are keen to offer their services for this vacancy, but at PGGM we recruit new colleagues ourselves. We therefore do not appreciate and will not consider unsolicited approaches for recruitment & selection or CVs. If we do not find a suitable candidate, we will contact you.
Heeft u een vraag?
Vacature delen of printen
Bij PGGM werven we zelf nieuwe collega’s. Acquisitie stellen we dan ook niet op prijs.