Practical Internship Internal Communications Pension Services (bilingual EN & NL)
The Corporate Communications department of PGGM is always open to enthusiastic, curious, and socially driven people. Within Internal Communications, we offer you a space where you can gain practical experience. A hands-on internship, where you will support the team in their daily tasks and have the opportunity to independently take on projects. You will contribute to making the organization Future Ready, be encouraged to be creative, entrepreneurial and proactive, and get to know our sustainable organization, PGGM. From May/June, we have a vacancy for a full-time work student for a duration of 6 months, which is desirable for both you and us.
In this practical internship, you will have the opportunity to observe, learn, and independently perform activities. Your tasks a.o. include:
- Future Ready project activities such as creative campaigns and experience events
- Writing internal newsletters, articles, intranet pages, blogs & social media posts
- Interviewing colleagues, actively pursuing & researching inside scoops, highlighting new developments and successes
- Co-hosting (online) employee sessions and developing fun programmes
- Further developing communication for the pension services unit
- Promoting DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion), actively engaging the influencer community, and developing and organizing activities through co-creation
- Continuing to develop and improve the intranet
- Developing newsletter templates
On behalf of our clients (pension funds), we provide pension administration for 4.3 million Dutch citizens, of whom 2.8 million work in the Care and Welfare sector, with over 1500 colleagues. With managed assets of 227 billion euros, we are one of the largest institutional investors in the world. PGGM is a leading pension and asset management organization. One of the focus areas for PGGM in the coming years is the care and welfare sector and related labour market issues. The developments surrounding the new pension scheme, a learning organization with ample room for new ideas, and making people Future Ready, offer you a top-notch experience within Internal Communications. The Future Ready programme is focused on activating colleagues in an innovative, energetic, and stimulating way to participate in continuous learning and the development of their personal and professional skills. Sound interesting? Welcome to join us for a cup of coffee without any obligation.
Internal Communications is part of the broader area of expertise of Corporate Communications, together with External Communications and Public Affairs. This department consists of 15 people and is responsible for profiling and the reputation of PGGM. The Internal Communication team is composed of 5 people who work on various focus areas, projects and channels, such as intranet, campaigns, newsletters, community management, IT, HR, and experience design.
Are you the kind of person who likes getting people pumped up, has some killer ideas up their sleeve, and isn't afraid to try new things? Do you enjoy finding innovative solutions and working with others? Well then, we should totally meet up!
If you're studying at college or uni and are about to wrap up your Bachelor's or Master's in Communications, Experience Design, International Studies, People & Culture, Change Management or any communication-related subject, we want you on our team!
Here are some things that we think you'd be great at:
- You're into Corporate Comms, and you can write some solid stuff
- You're up for experimenting and trying new things
- You're curious, enthusiastic, and care about the world around you
- You're pretty independent and can get stuff done without much supervision
- You're cool with speaking and writing in Dutch and English, and you're down with teamwork
- You're a doer who likes getting stuff done and taking action
- You're flexible and can roll with urgent stuff when it comes up
We'll hook you up with a sweet gig that'll give you lots of experience and inspiration, a chill team that's got your back, and a dope workplace where you can do your thing both in the office and from home.
PGGM is an awesome place to work, and we make sure that working from home is smooth sailing. Plus, you'll get a cool stipend for your efforts!
An educational and inspiring internship where you can gain practical experience, a fun team that works well together and supports each other, and a modern workplace where hybrid working is the norm (office and home working).
PGGM is a pleasant employer, where working from home is well facilitated. An appropriate internship allowance is part of this.
Heb je een vraag?
Vacature delen of printen
Bij PGGM werven we zelf nieuwe collega’s. Acquisitie stellen we dan ook niet op prijs.